- Development of marketing strategies, marketing plans and budgets
- Commissioning of market research
- Provision of a complete copywriting service including sales literature, direct marketing,
advertising, PR, web site or case studies.
- Creation or update of corporate identity
- Execution of lead generation programmes
- Marketing database management and list cleaning
- Media and list buying
- Development /implementation of PR programmes
- Google Adwords and optimisation
- E-mail marketing
- Preparation of sales presentation and proposal material
- Exhibition management
…with the flexibility and control to suit the needs of your business
No obligation discussion
Our starting point is an exploratory discussion to understand your business, objectives, constraints, budgets and current plans.
This should provide the basis of a proposal which summarises your
immediate priorities and identifies the marketing activities that you would like to be completed within defined timescales.
Short or long term support
Whether you need short or long term, on- site or off site support, Adeo can provide a flexible and
adaptable marketing resource to suit your budgets and business plans. If required, we can agree to
increase or decrease the amount of resourcing required.
No HR issues
Adeo's services provide you with all the services you would expect from an in-house marketer but without
the usual employment issues – apart from an agreed notice period should you wish to cancel the support
What's the cost of a full time marketer?
According to Marketing Week's 2013 salary survey (Jan 15) the average salary for a Marketing Director is £83,200 and for a Marketing Manager £37,767.
Add on some conservative overhead costs - say 15% - and you'll need to budget about £7,600 a month for a Marketing Director and £3,620 for a Marketing Manager.
Which is why outsourcing your marketing makes good sense - you get the input of a highly experienced marketer for a fraction of the cost.